- This event has passed.
Shop & Stroll 2018
September 20, 2018 - September 24, 2018
September 20 – 24, 2018
Join us for the Old Town Boutique District 2018 Shop & Stroll. This year you will have two ways to play.
Entry Level: Download & print your passport to collect stamps at participating boutiques for a chance to win a grand prize package that includes $1,000 shopping spree and a night’s stay at The Kimpton Lorien Hotel & Spa, or a second prize of $500 shopping spree!
VIP Level: Register for $25 to receive a VIP bag with a printed passport, collect free swag at each stop, double your chances to win the grand prizes, receive discounts** at at all participating boutiques, and join us for a VIP kick off party on Thursday, September 20th. An official invitation will be emailed with ticket purchase.
Purchase your VIP bag here and pick it up at the VIP party or at the following OTBD boutiques starting Monday September 17th:
Bags are limited so don’t wait to get yours!
Grand Prize Rules:
- Complete the entire passport by collecting stamps from each store
- Fill out your contact information
- Return your finished passport to any participating boutique
- Winners will be announced by Saturday, September 29th 2018
* No purchase necessary to enter to win prizes.
**Discount percentage may vary per store. Discounts apply to regular priced merchandise and may not be combined with any other offer. Some exclusions may apply.
Discounts by store:
- 529 Kids Consign- 10% off
- Gossypia- 10% off
- Pink & Brown- 10% off
- Vintage Mirage- 10% off
- Wellness Cooperative- 10% off retail 20% off gift cards & services
- 116 The Collection- 15% off select items
- AR Workshop- 15% off retail and gift cards
- Back to Health- 15% off all gift cards purchased
- Christmas Attic- 15% off
- Fibre Space- 15% off
- Mint Condition- 15% off
- Red Barn Mercantile- 15% off
- Penny Post- 15% off
- Salon DeZen- 15% off all products
- She’s Unique- 15% off
- Sugar Shack- 15% off whole purchase
- Stitch Sew Shop- 15% off
- The Spice & Tea Exchange- 15% off
- Threadleaf- up to 20% off
- WearEver Jewelry- 10% off up to $500 15% over $500
- Lotus Blooms- 20% off Corsets & Lingerie
- Periwinkle- 20% off
- Sara Cambell- 20% off One Full-Price Apparel
- TSALT- 20% off
- The Shoe Hive- 20% off
- The Hive- 20% off
- Twist- 20% off
- Dog Park- 25% off (excludes food kibble & can)
- Bishop Boutique 30% off
There will be FREE parking in Old Town on Thursday, 9/20, so you may want to consider starting the stroll that day and then attend the VIP reception that night(if you purchase the bag)!
IF YOU ARE AN OLD TOWN BOUTIQUE DISTRICT VIP BLACK CARD HOLDER, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERED AND WILL RECEIVE YOUR BAG AT THE OPENING RECEPTION THURSDAY SEPT 20.
Want to become an Old Town Boutique District VIP?
Click here to learn more: https://www.oldtownboutiquedistrict.com/vip/
Do You Get The Buzz?
OLD TOWN BOUTIQUE DISTRICT SHOP & STROLL SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or to Win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. Eligibility: The Old Town Boutique District (OTBD) Shop & Stroll Sweepstakes (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 13 years of age or older. Employees of Sponsor, Sponsor’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising or promotional agencies and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employee, and all those with whom such employee are domiciled, are NOT eligible. Void where restricted or prohibited, and subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws.
2. Contest Period: The Contest begins on September 20, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 23, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”).
3. How to Enter the Contest: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the Contest. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Participants must visit each participating store as listed on the Contest stamp card. Stamp cards will be provided to registered participants and may be obtained from any participating store or from the Contest webpage. A completed stamp card equals one entry into the Grand Prize drawing. Limit one entry per person.
4. Entry Requirements:
* Entries must be the official Contest stamp card.
* Entry stamp cards must be completed.
* Entries must include completed contact information for prize notification.
* Any incomplete entries or duplicate entries will be immediately disqualified from the Contest.
5. Winning Selection and Notification:
All Entries received and completed as of September 23, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET will be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. The Winner will be notified by Sponsor via the contact information provided on the Stamp Card and given instructions on how to claim the prize. The winner (or winner’s parent/legal guardian if the winner is a minor) must reply to the winner notification from Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours. If a winner is not reachable at the address or e-mail address provided and a forwarding mailing address or e-mail address is not made available or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Determinations made by Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Contest.
6. Prizes: Each prize is as listed above. Approximate Retail Value in U.S. dollars of the Grand Prize package is $2000. Approximate Retail Value in U.S. dollars of the Second Prize package is $500. No cash in lieu of prize(s) will be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute one or more prizes within the prize pack with prize(s) of equal or greater value. All applicable federal, state, provincial and local taxes related to the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning are approximately 1 in 300.
7. General Rules: By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates these Official Rules; or acts in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of Sponsor and award prizes from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor and each of its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever, and will be held harmless by entrant, for any claim or liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the creation of an Entry including any and all claims for copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity or defamation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Contest or participation in any Contest or related activity. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused including computer malfunction, by participation in this Contest or by use or redemption of any prize or by any related activities. Acceptance of the prize or parts thereof constitutes permission to use winner’s name and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Except as otherwise provided herein for the use of certain winner information, personal information collected from each entrant will only used by Sponsor for the purpose of administration of the Contest.
8. Jurisdiction: The Contest shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia applicable to promotions fully carried out within Virginia. Except where prohibited by law, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys’ and/or experts’ fees; and winner hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (including attorneys fees), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Each prize winner acknowledges that no other party nor any agent or attorney of any other party has made any promise, representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, not contained herein concerning the subject matter hereof, to induce the winner to execute any document and the winner acknowledges that he or she has not executed any document in reliance on any such promise, representation or warranty not contained herein. Any waiver by Sponsor and its affiliates of any term of any document in a particular instance shall not be a waiver of such term for the future. The winner agrees that the invalidity or enforceability of any part of any document shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of that document.
9. Winner’s Announcement: The name of the prize winners may be obtained by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to: Old Town Boutique District, P.O. Box 320414, Alexandria, VA 22320.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Old Town Boutique District, Alexandria, VA, and each participating store.
Are you a District community member who wants to add your own event? Log in!