Today’s post was written by Betsy Weissman, Pilates Pro Works.
I have to admit, I have a major girl crush on Meghan Markle. And I keep having this recurring dream where we are besties. I mean, inseparable. There is so much to like and admire about her, and my list doesn’t even include marrying the cute & fun Prince Harry! And if you think about it, we love the same things so if we ever met, I just KNOW we would hit if off swimmingly.
- We both love & adopt rescue dogs.
- Charlie, our former Pilates ProWorks mascot, was an adorable lab-mix rescue who stole our hearts and snuggled on our laps, even though he was 82 lbs.
- She’s a Health food foodie
- we both love chia seed pudding! I mean, what are the chances? And the matcha chia seed pudding that Territory Foods delivers to our fridge every week is to die for. It makes my day when it gets delivered in my personalized box.
- We both swear by Pilates – she swears by the same specific method of Pilates found at our studio – Pilates ProWorks. Our total body workout is “hands down the best thing you could do for your body.” And like Meghan says “you keep coming back for several reasons.”
- I discovered Pilates ProWorks on a trip 4 years ago in New York City and fell in love right away. After getting support from my Prince Charming (i.e, my husband John), I brought this incredible workout to Old Town.
- You hit our machines 3 times/week and we promise that you will see changes in your body. The PPW motto is “See The Change” and Meghan Markel agrees, “[y]our body changes immediately,” she stated. “Give it two classes and you will feel a difference.”
These amazing FitFormer machines, methodology and instructors are found here in our wonderful Old Town enclave. I wish her the best of luck this Saturday for the Royal wedding and if she ever stops by Old Town, we will hold a FitFormer for her and Harry. I can’t even!
Pilates ProWorks is located at 1103 Queen Street, on the corner of Henry & Queen. Want to give it a try? Grab 2 classes for $30 here!